Through our Interschool quiz, debate and spelling Bee competition, we bring together different school students for one of the finest intellectual discourse among children enrolled in both private and public secondary schools.
We do this with the aim of promoting, supporting and sustaining children education because for good ideas and true innovation, you need human interaction, critical thinking and a sort of competition
The aim of this competition is to give students a creative platform to express what they feel. It also help in enhancing their public skills and critical thinking. A number of different schools would take part in the competition, opportunity would be given to enthusiasts from each of the schools to speak eloquently on the topic for debate for example
“Education is not necessary to succeed in today’s society” or an option in the case of a quiz
Each contestant presents their views with lots of confidence, clarity of thoughts and perfect voice modulation on every single question. The main allurement of the event was rebutting round when each question was answered very confidently and wittily, and progressively developed deep understanding among audience too.
Prizes would be given to 1st position, 2nd position and 3rd position, in addition
there would be a special prize for best speaker.
The session is completely informative and a topic to ponder on and one could actually see the future leaders in the contestants.
WHY WE ORGANIZE IT
1. Interschool quiz and debates provide practice in developing sound and logical arguments.
2. It gives students an opportunity to practice speaking in front of an audience and thinking on their feet.
3. The experience shows initiative and leadership on university application.
4. The research participants do expands their mind and increases their understanding of multiple sides of important issues.
5. Students hone their research skills in preparing for debates.