We are currently seeking suitably qualified candidate to apply for the following job vacancies!
Position: PAID VOLUNTEERS (Deadline: 30/06/2022)
Are you jobless, idle and seeking something to do to earn a living? If yes, this is an opportunity for you. Become our volunteer and earn 10% of every donation made through you.
Volunteer work is the cornerstone that joins charitable service and hard work. While an individual generally does not receive compensation for volunteer hours, the rewards of service go far beyond that of monetary payment. In addition to the personal satisfaction and deeper understanding of community gained in helping a person or organization, individuals who volunteer are likely to develop a network of contacts that can be useful when searching for a job. For more info call or WhatsApp 08165601586.
1). Job Role 1:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT (Deadline: 30/05/2022)
We are looking for a smart Support Agent to provide enterprise-level support to our customers. This agent will provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required.
Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
Prepare accurate and timely reports
Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
– Good knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
– Deep knowledge in the product that the technician is supporting.
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Excellent client-facing skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2). Job Role 2:
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (Deadline: 30/05/2022)
Our organization is on the lookout for a skilled Virtual Assistant who will be able to provide support in a proactive and timely manner.
Your primary objective will be to facilitate service adoption through lead generation. You’ll be responsible to assist the project manager in conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve conversion.
Assist organization by being the point of contact for all communication i.e the phone, email, etc. Duties also include interfacing with clients
Social Media Management; Content Creation & Curation, Graphic Design (canva), Hashtags, Content calendar, Content scheduling
Community and Membership Management;
Writing; SEO optimized blog posts, Newsletters, Articles Transcription Editing and Proofreading, translation, Presentation slides
Manage AdWords and other paid channels
Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
Building Sales funels
Building Shopify Stores
Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
– Experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
– Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
– Tech-savvy and acquainted with MS office
– Excellent Excel skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– knowledge in web design(Shopify)
Job Role 3:
WEB DEVELOPER, IT & PROGRAMMING (Deadline: 30//05/2022)
Your Responsibilities May Include
– Undergo Job interviews
– Manage the team
– Work as a part of Agile development team to produce high-quality software
– Design both client and server-side architecture solutions
– Implement front-end solutions to create delightful user experience for our customers
– Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code
– Optimize new and existing code to make the applications more performant and easier to maintain
– Write and maintain component tests
– Manage and maintain CI/CD pipeline
– Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
– Write technical documentation
– Work with different teams within F-Secure to deliver cross-team dependencies
You Might Be a Good Fit If:
You are a native English speaker with a conversational both oral and written level
You have curiosity about how things work and love to share that knowledge with others
You have experience developing and operating web applications (Vue.js) in production
You have worked for 3+ years as a Full Stack Web Developer or in similar role
You communicate well both verbally and in writing
You love to mentor and model standard methodologies for coding, testing, code review, documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting
Cyber security field excites you, and you want to help protect organizations, society and people from real-world attacks
The right team member should be familiar, skilled, and/or experienced in some of the following:
Falcon or other Python web frameworks
GraphQL, RESTful APIs
JEST, Pytest, Cypress testing frameworks
Cloud infrastructure such as AWS
Software development practices, Git, continuous integration and delivery
AWS/GCP/MS Azure/IBM Cloud
4). Job role: 4
PROJECT MANAGER (Deadline: 30//05/2022)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects and accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
An agile certification is a desired
5). Job Role: 5
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Deadline: 30/05//2022)
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to assigned staffs and teams, including documentation and record keeping, maintaining calendars, meeting schedules, meeting logistics and note-taking, setting up and running webinars, making outreach arrangements, maintaining internal communications systems and listservs, and various other administrative tasks.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to implement various administrative needs for the Campaigns, including tracking and processing events expenses and reimbursements; reviewing and processing volunteer reimbursements and sensitization and outreach expenses, providing support for volunteers and guests; processing and tracking invoice payments.
- Assists with organization-wide problem solving. Identifies problems and helps to ensure they are resolved. Finds ways to streamline and improve departmental processes.
- Interfaces cooperatively and effectively with key trustees volunteers, political leaders, donors, vendors, partner organizations and other outside entities.
- Helps plan and coordinate special events and meetings. Will have the opportunity to visit different communities.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and competencies:
- Two or more years of administrative support experience. You have demonstrated success in administrative support, including managing schedules and organizing travel.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail. You are successful at managing competing priorities, and staying on track to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You interact cooperatively and effectively with a wide range of constituents including staff, volunteers, and external partners. You communicate with equity and inclusion in mind, and work well with individuals across a diverse range of identities. You are comfortable using Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools.
- Problem solver. You use your resources to creatively solve problems, and you proactively ask for help. You take initiative to improve systems/processes in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Reliable and dependable. You follow through on your commitments and responsibilities. Colleagues can depend on you to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Equity Analysis and Practice. You are aware of your group identities and how they have shaped your life and experiences at work. You have an analysis of how ethnicity and other forms of oppression in society impact relationships, systems and culture. You bring experience and skills for working effectively with colleagues across group identities and position/role.
The strongest candidate will also demonstrate the following experience, skills, and competencies:
- Event planning experience. You have experience successfully planning and running virtual and in-person meetings and events.
Method of Application:
All applicants should send their most recent and updated CV with one recent passport Photo to email@example.com
WhatsApp chat: 08165601586
Note: Only selected applicants would be contacted for interview. Thank you and goodluck